September 1 @ 8:00 am – November 30 @ 5:00 pm
Sept 1 – Nov 30 – Hike Hudson – Several Parks
The first 72 hikers to complete six trails by Nov. 30 will receive a Friends of Hudson Parks mug & a chance to win a $50 gift card from a local merchant.
Turn in your completed form at Destination Hudson Visitor Center, 78 East Main Street.Open Monday through Friday, 11am to 3pm; Saturdays, 9am to 1pm.
One entry per person.
Hike six trails and turn in your completed form at
Destination Hudson Visitor Center,
78 East Main Street.
Open Monday through Friday, 11am to 3pm; Saturdays, 9am to 1pm.
One entry per person.
Choose from these great Hudson Trails
- Barlow Farm Park: located on Barlow Rd. Trail: 2 miles.
- Barlow Traillocated behind community center. Trail: .66 mi.
- Bicentennial Woods: located on Stow Road. Parking at Hudson Springs Park. Trail: 0.5 mile.
- Boston Mills Park: located on Boston Mills Road. Trail: approximately 0.2 mile.
- Cascade Park: located at the end of Lynn Drive, intersection of East and West Case Drive. Trail: outer loop 0.75 mile; inner loop 0.75 mile.
- Colony Park: located at intersection of Stoney Hill Drive and OgilbyDrive. Trail: 0.5 mile.
- Darrow Road Park: located on Route 91 north of Herrick Park Drive. Trail: 1.25 miles.
- Hudson Springs Park: located on Stow Rd. Trail: 1.8 miles.
- Maple Grove Park: located in Ashbrookeneighborhood; entrance on FarnhamWay. Trail: 1 mile.
- Nicholson Trail: connects Nicholson Drive to Cascade Park. Parking available at Cascade Park. Trail: 0.5 mile.
- Oak Grove Trail: connects Weston Drive neighborhood to Oak Grove and Wood Hollow. Trail: 0.3 mile.
- Trumbull Woods Park: on Middleton Rd. Trail: 0.5 mile.
- Turnpike Trail: located on Stow Road, Parking at Hudson Springs Park. Trail: 1.5 miles,.
- Veterans Way Park: located near downtown Hudson on Veterans Way. Trail: 1 mile.
- Wildlife Woods: located outside Hudson on Boston Mills Road. Trail: 0.75 mile.
Remember these upcoming Guided Walks count too!
- Pollinator Meadow Guided Walk
Tuesday, Sept. 12 at 6:30 pm –Darrow Road Park Marcia Carsten, FOHP Board & Xerces Ambassador will lead a hike around the Pollinator .Meadow.
- Colony Park Guided Walk
Saturday, Sept. 23 at 9 am –Colony Park –Rick Beam, FOHP Board Member will provide an Introduction to the INaturalistApp to record nature observations in Hudson.
- Mindfulness Hike
Saturday, Oct. 14, 9-10:30a.m –Cascade Park –Led by Shannon Speaks.
- Hudson Springs Park Guided Hike
Saturday, Oct. 28, 10am -noon –with Judy Semroc, Field Biologist, Conservation Specialist & Naturalist -Hudson Springs Park trail.